Housing for Intentional Living
Communities are being created with the specific intent to meet the needs of specific types of households — such as grandparents raising grandchildren, foster families, and military veterans returned from the frontlines.
- American Men are Gathering in Aussie-Style "Sheds"
- Helping Bostonians 'Age Strong'
- Why College Students are Living Like Retirees
- Rethinking What Makes a Great Roommate
- Housing for Grandparents
- Housing for "Intentional Communities"
- Neighbors Provide Many Helping Hands
- Teens Mow Lawns for Those Who Can't
- 2018 AARP Livable Communities National Conference
- 2018 AARP Community Challenge Grantees
- The Experienced Class
- Teens Triumph Over Aging
- Middle Schoolers Pen an Age-Friendly Future
- Kids Create Age-Friendly Cities
- Podcast: Planning for an Age-Friendly Future
- Roadmap to Livability Collection
- Preparing for an Aging Nation
- Raised-Bed Gardening
- Why Walkable Communities are Great for Older Adults
- Helping Businesses Engage with Older Adults
- Kids and Kubs Softball League
- Quiz: 10 Questions About Boomers
- The Silver Stars Program
- The OPC (Older Persons Commission) Is the Place to Be
- New York's Governor Issues an Age-Friendly Executive Order