Try these simple tips:
1. Include a fruit and a vegetable with your lunch and dinner.
2. Don't eat white foods at dinner.
3. Use the half-plate rule (fill half your plate with veggies.)
4. Have a sweet or salty afternoon snack only if you first eat a piece of fresh fruit.
5. Drink one glass of water before every meal or snack.
6. Use the Restaurant Rule of Two: Limit yourself to two items other than your entrée.
7. Never eat in front of the TV.
8. Eat a piece of fruit on the way to work every day.
9. Save desserts for weekends.
10. Freeze half of what you make, and serve the other half.