Do You Qualify as a Diverse Supplier?
Our supplier diversity program is designed to engage firms that are certified in the following categories:
- Minority-owned. African American, Hispanic or Latino, Asian American, Native Hawaiian or other Pacific Islander, and American Indian or Alaska Native–owned businesses).
- Lesbian-, Gay-, Bisexual- and/or Transgender (LGBT)-owned.
- Small disadvantaged businesses (SDB). Socially and economically disadvantaged–owned business as defined by the Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Veteran-owned and service-disabled veteran–owned.
- HubZone. Businesses located within a historically underutilized business zone and that draw at least 35 percent of their workforce from residents of a HubZone.
A certified business that is at least 51 percent owned and whose daily business operations are managed and controlled by one of the categories above is eligible to register as a diverse supplier with AARP.
We accept certifications from a wide variety of certifying organizations across the country.
Let's connect! Register as a small and/or diverse-owned firm to complete the registration form so that we can enter your firm into our system. This does not guarantee or represent a commitment to do business with AARP, but it is a first step for us to get to know each other. We will keep all information confidential.
Thank you for your interest in partnering and sharing your expertise with us; we truly appreciate it.
For additional information regarding our program contact Kimberly Marcus, Director of Supplier Diversity or Rosemarie Roberts, Supplier Diversity Specialist at SupplierDiversity@aarp.org.
See our Partners page for organizations we currently work with.