Skip to content

My Social Security earnings statements do not include all my income. How can I correct that?

Call Social Security at 800-772-1213. Be prepared to show evidence of the missing earnings, such as W-2 forms, pay stubs or tax returns. If you do not have these documents, try to remember the dates of your work, your amount of earnings and your employer.

Published October 10, 2018