Follow the links listed below for a captioned video-tour of the rooms featured in the AARP HomeFit Guide, which is available in print or as a PDF download in five languages.
Visit one room at a time ...
- Entrances and Exits — Plus: Information about ramps and door locks
- The Foyer — Plus: 'Visitability' and 'Universal Design'
- The Kitchen — Plus: Kitchen Work Spaces and Storage
- The Dining Area — Plus: A Tip About Dining Trays
- The Living Room — Plus: Virtual Assistants, TVs and Lighting
- Hallways and Stairways — Plus: Chairlifts and Elevators
- The Bedroom — Plus: A Few Points About Pets
- Closets — Plus: Cutting the Clutter
- The Bathroom — Plus: Grab (or Assist) Bars
- The Laundry Area — Plus: The Broom Closet
- The Garage — Plus: Trash Bins, Storage and Safety
- Outdoor Places and Shared Spaces — Plus: Tenant Rights
... or take the entire AARP HomeFit Room-by-Room Tour!
More AARP HomeFit Videos
The AARP HomeFit Guide is Award-Winning
- 2021 EXCEL Awards, Gold Winner, Special Report
- 2021 Hermes Creative Awards, Gold Winner, Special Issue
- 2021 ClearMark Awards, Center for Plain Language, Winner, Spanish Language
- 2020 MarCom Awards, Platinum Award, Publications/Special Edition
Stay Informed — For Free!
The weekly, award-winning AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter provides local leaders with information and inspiration for making their town, city or neighborhood more livable for older adults and people of all ages. Subscribe today!
GET THE GUIDE!
AARP HomeFit Guide
AARP Guia HomeFit
AARP 홈핏 가이드
Hướng dẫn HomeFit của AARP
Enter a topic, name, place, etc.