There are valuable economic benefits to having communities that are walkable, bike-friendly and livable for people of all ages.
- Walk This Walk: The Economic Promise of Walkable Places in Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Walk Toward Economic Stability: Research on Walkability and Home Values in Sacramento
- Good Walking is Good Business
- Growing Wealthier: Smart Growth, Climate Change and Prosperity
- The Dollars and Sense of Green Business
- Walkable Neighborhoods: An Economic Development Strategy
- Economic Benefits of Bicycle Infrastructure Investments
- Local Policy Options to Support Sustainable and Equitable Development
- Regional Policy Options to Support Sustainable and Equitable Development