The Roadmap to Livability collection can be downloaded or ordered for free. The check marks indicate the guides that are available now. See the schedule below for future publication dates.
Book 1: Roadmap to Livability
Online: Download the PDF (56 pages)
Order the paperback booklet: See the instructions below and use the code D-20361
Book 2: Community Listening Session Workbook
Online: Download the PDF (44 pages)
Order the paperback booklet: See the instructions below and use the code D-20362
To receive a paperback version of the guide:
1. Email Fulfillment@AARP.org with the subject line: Roadmap to Livability
2. In the email body, include:
- the booklet title and "D-number"
- your name and complete mailing address
We can send one of each guide per request. Bulk orders will be considered. If seeking additional copies please explain why and identify the organization you are representing, if any.
- Book 3: Housing Workbook (April)
- Book 4: Transportation Workbook (May)
- Book 5: Health Services and Community Supports Workbook (June)
- Book 6: Economic Development Workbook (July)
Find this page again by using the URL AARP.org/LivabilityRoadmap
Page updated March 2018