While states are increasingly integrating family caregivers into their managed long-term services and supports programs, room for progress remains, a new report from the AARP Public Policy Institute finds. Now, a free author-led recorded webinar shares further insights from that report, “Recognition of Family Caregivers in Managed Long-Term Care Services and Supports,” and the research it comes from.
On the recorded webinar, report authors from the AARP Public Policy Institute (PPI) and IBM Watson Health examine the issue from all angles—provide an overview of family caregiving, discuss why MLTSS matters to family caregivers, review the report’s methodology and highlight key findings and recommendations. Susan C. Reinhard, PPI’s Director, serves as moderator. The report is based on a study that reviewed contract language related to family caregivers from 31 MLTSS programs in 23 states.
- Susan C. Reinhard, Senior Vice President and Director, AARP Public Policy Institute
- Lynn Friss Feinberg, Senior Strategic Policy Advisor, AARP Public Policy Institute
- Edem Hado, Policy Research Senior Analyst, AARP Public Policy Institute
- Jessica Kasten, Research Director, IBM Watson Health
- Elizabeth Lewis, Senior Research Leader, IBM Watson Health
AARP Public Policy Institute Webinar
State Progress: Family Caregivers in Managed Long-Term Services and Supports
Find the Public Policy Institute content you are looking for by entering in search terms below.