If you are new to podcasts, follow this guide below to get started.
What is a podcast?
Podcasts are episodes of audio content available on the internet through web browsers and/or mobile applications. Typically, each episode is available as part of a continuing series and new episodes can be made available to subscribers automatically.
Where can I listen to AARP podcasts?
Via Your Smart Speaker (Amazon Echo or Google Home)
- To play podcasts on your Amazon Echo smart speaker, ask the following: "Alexa, ask TuneIn to play [podcast name] podcast" OR "Alexa, play [podcast name] podcast on.
- To play podcasts on your Google Home smart speaker, ask the following: "Hey Google, play [podcast name] podcast".
How to subscribe to an AARP podcast
On Your iPad or iPhone
- Open the Podcasts app, search for the show title and select it from the list of results.
- Once on the show page, click the "+" button to subscribe and have new episodes sent to your phone or tablet for free.
- Click the name of an episode from the list below to listen.
On Your Android Phone or Tablet
- Go to the Google Play store and search on “podcast player” to download one, search for the show title and then begin playing.