Rural Livability Archive
Livability efforts in rural areas, small towns and remote communities differ from those in urban areas and are often place specific.
- 2019 AARP Rural Livability Workshop
- AARP Home and Community Preferences Survey: A National Survey of Adults Age 18-Plus: A Look at Local Livability
- Article: Focusing on Rural Livability
- Slideshow: Focusing on Rural Livability
- 5 Questions for LaMonte Guillory of the LOR Foundation
- Two Harbors Takes to the Airwaves
- Providing Rides Along Rural Roadways
The LOR Foundation partners with rural communities in Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and New Mexico to support prosperity and preserve charactor. AARP is working with LOR to draw more attention to rural livability issues and foster solutions that benefit smaller communities. LOR was a generous supporter of the 2018 AARP Livable Communities National Conference, where several sessions and workshops were devoted to rural issues.