AARP was built on innovation and has a long history of developing solutions that create opportunity and solve problems for people 50-plus. It’s part of our DNA.
The Hatchery, an AARP innovation lab, is an innovation accelerator that works with start-ups and investors to discover big ideas and bring them to scale to change how people live as they age.
AARP is committed to supporting the Washington, D.C., region’s thriving entrepreneurial community, driving economic development and creating bold services, products and solutions for people 50-plus.
It’s all about delivering on AARP’s purpose to empower people to choose how they live as they age.
- Exclusive: Big Tech Conference Coming to D.C. for the First Time
- AARP Names HomeEXCEPT Inc. Grand Prize Winner of Innovation Champion Awards
- Mad*Pow and Health 2.0 Launch “Caregiver Quality of Life” Challenge
- AARP Named One of Computerworld’s Best Places to Work in IT for Second Consecutive Year
- AARP Innovation @50+ Announces Winners of Live Pitch: EverSafe Joins Siren Care and LifeSite as Consumers’ Choices; GoGoGrandparent and Golden Are Judges’ Choices
- AARP Financial Innovation Frontiers Report Reveals Only 1 in 4 50-Plus Consumers Are Highly Confident They Can Meet Their Financial Needs in the Next Five Years
- University of North Carolina Center for Health Innovation and AARP Collaborate on Digital Health Solutions for the 50+ Population
- AARP Unveils Innovation Champion Awards With $10,000 Grand Prize; Issues Call for Nominations
Connect With AARP
Next ArticleRead This