Skip to content

Where’s My Tax Refund?

Q: Where’s My Tax Refund?

A: The Internal Revenue Service Web site has a page devoted to tax refunds. If you click on the “Where’s My Refund?” link, you can type in your Social Security number and get the status of your refund check.

 These questions are actual inquiries submitted by taxpayers to our AARP Tax-Aide Program. The AARP Tax-Aide Program is a volunteer-run, free tax-preparation and assistance program offered to low- and middle-income taxpayers with special attention to people age 60 and older. Our volunteers are trained and IRS-certified to understand individual federal-tax issues. Our volunteers provide tax assistance as a public service and cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information provided.


Join the Discussion

0 %{widget}% | Add Yours

You must be logged in to leave a comment.