Refer a Friend to AARP & You’ll Both Enjoy 3 Months Free!
Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to most frequently asked questions
Need Help? Call AARP customer contact center We are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM- 8:00 PM EST
TTY user dial 711
I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Reset your password by going to the password reset page and following these steps:
- Enter the email address that you used at registration
- Answer the security challenge by typing in the moving letters
- Click the Reset button
- You will receive an email with the subject line: "Reset Your AARP.org Password." It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox
- Open the email and click on the Reset Your Password button
- After that, enter your new password twice and click Create. You'll then be taken to the aarp.org login page, where you can log in with your email and new password
Still having trouble? Please call us at 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277).
Click on the button below to log into your account.
If you don’t have an aarp.org account, it’s free and easy to create an account
Click on the button below to register and get started.
When you sign up for AARP Membership you will be prompted to add your spouse or any secondary household member. You can update this information and any other time.
Full AARP membership is available to anyone age 50 and over. Get immediate access to discounts, products and services when you sign up today.
Members under 50 will get access to all of the great benefits that come with a membership that aren't restricted by vendor offer requirements, such as age-restricted insurance products. It’s never too early to sign up!
Click on the button below to look up your membership.