Following is a selection of key resources that support age-friendly communities through all stages of the AARP Network of Age-Friendly States and Communities program cycle.
The Introductory Booklet
Order a Print Edition
Send an email with the subject line "Age-Friendly Booklet" to Fulfillment@AARP.org
In the email body include:
- Your Name
- Mailing Address
- The code D-19860
AARP will provide one copy of any title ordered. Bulk orders will be considered. Please send an email to Livable@AARP.org explaining the reason for the multiple copy request.
Get the PDF
- AARP Public Policy Institute
- AARP Research
- The AARP Policy Book
- The 8 Domains of Livabilty (Slideshow)
Representatives from all member communities or interested communities are encouraged to subscribe to the free, weekly, award-winning AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter.
World Health Organization Resources and Materials
AARP Livable Communities Conferences and Workshops
The following links will lead to presentations, materials and videos from past gatherings for local leaders and network members.
- 2019 AARP Livable Communities Rural Livability Workshop
- 2018 AARP Livable Communities National Conference
- 2017 AARP Livable Communities National Conference
- 2016 AARP Livable Communities National Conference
- 2015 Network Conference and Learning Event
- 2014 Network Conference and Learning Event
- 2013 Network Conference and Learning Event