AARP HomeFit Guide Worksheets
These checklists and templates — there are eight in all — can be used to make a home more 'HomeFit'
The following supplements to the AARP HomeFit Guide can be downloaded, shared and printed —collectively or individually — as needed:
Select and download the worksheets you want:
- Is This Home HomeFit? (1 page)
- The Room-by-Room HomeFit To-Do List (2 pages)
- The Room-by-Room HomeFit Supply List (1 page)
- The Room-by-Room Do-It-Yourself List (1 page)
- The Room-by-Room Don't Do-It-Yourself List (1 page)
- Home Improvement Contractor Interview Notes (2 pages)
- Home Improvement Contractor Reference Feedback (1 page)
- Home Emergency Contacts List (1 page)
Download the entire collection:
- AARP HomeFit Worksheets Collection (10 pages)
Scroll down to view all eight worksheets.
Page published December 2020
The weekly, award-winning AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter provides local leaders with information and inspiration for making their town, city or neighborhood more livable for older adults and people of all ages. Subscribe today!
Enter a topic, name, place, etc.