Hometown: Summit, New Jersey
Occupation: Retired nutritionist
- Anna spends her Sundays at the local farmers market.
- When Anna dives with sharks, she goes cageless.
- Anna loves anything dark chocolate – especially lava cakes!
Hometown: Port St. Lucie, Florida
- April has a discreetly hidden tattoo of her nickname, “Presh.”
- April dreams of writing a bestselling book.
- Finding pennies out and about brings April so much joy.
Hometown: Sierra Madre, California
Occupation: Retired purchasing manager
- Christina’s first concert was The Beatles in 1964.
- Christina loves a good dude ranch.
- Christina prefers to drive stick shift.
Hometown: Downey, California
Occupation: Retired Realtor
- Edith is building an ADU in her backyard, and she is the project manager.
- Edith doesn’t do cold. Ever.
- Edith makes beautiful hand-painted birthday cards.
Hometown: Delray Beach, Florida
Occupation: Retired teacher
- Ellen dreams of going to Africa on safari.
- Ellen loves dancing despite her two left feet.
- Ellen idolizes Michelle Obama.
Hometown: Benton City, Washington
Occupation: High school teacher
- Faith loves riding her horse, Liberty, through the mountains.
- Faith would love to be in a band.
- Faith hates technology that doesn't consistently work.