AARP Eye Center
Do you remember your first crush? How about your first car? Or your favorite retro look? Tell us about it below to enter for the chance to win $1,000 in weekly prizes during the AARP Games Throwback Sweepstakes!
Each week, we’ll ask you to share memories from the ‘70s, ‘80s and ‘90s based on specific themes. All you need is a registered account on AARP.org and to share your memory as instructed in the official rules to enter for your chance to win. We’ll share a new theme, and with an AARP.org account, all you have to do is share your memory in the Comments section below to enter the sweepstakes. Bring your memories back each week for a chance to win up to $5,000!
Don’t forget to submit a memory each week to maximize your chances.
Here’s the order of themes:
- Week 1 (2/27-3/5): Entertainment– Share your thoughts on your favorite movies, songs, and television shows!
WEEK 1 WINNER: CHER G. from Pointe Shores, MI
- Week 2 (3/6-3/12): Retro Games– Share your favorite indoor, outdoor, or board games, that you used to love to play!
WEEK 2 WINNER: AMY P. from Naples, FL
- Week 3 (3/13-3/19): Cars– When did you learn to drive? Who helped you and what do you remember about it? What was hardest to master? What was the most challenging place you drove a stick shift?
WEEK 3 WINNER: CYNTHIA P. from Jacksonville, FL
- Week 4 (3/20-3/26): First Crush– What was the first name of your first romantic crush? (Celebrities don't count, sorry!)
- Week 5 (3/27-4/2): Your Favorite Retro Look– What was your favorite look -- clothes, hair, accessories, etc.
And remember to keep the good times rolling by playing Throwback Thursday Crossword, with special themed puzzles during the sweepstakes. You’ll have a chance to earn double the AARP Rewards™ points! Playing Throwback Thursday Crossword will not impact the results of the AARP Games Throwback Sweepstakes.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) 18 years or older. Ends 4/2/23. See Official Rules for how to enter, odds and prize descriptions. Void where prohibited.
MORE ON AARP GAMES