Livable Lingo Quiz
Learn about the terminology used by livability experts and the AARP Livable Communities initiative
When you finish the quiz, visit the links at the bottom of this page to learn more.
- AARP Policy Book: Livable Communities
- See an Example of a Complete Street
- An Introduction to the '8 Domains of Livability'
- AARP Walk Audit Tool Kit and Worksheets
- Pop-Up Recipes for Parklets
- 10 Ways Bicycle-Friendly Streets Are Good for People Who Don't Ride Bicycles
- A Snapshot of Transit-Oriented Development
- All About Accessory Dwelling Units
- Missing Middle Housing
- AARP Network of Age-Friendly States and Communities
Stay Informed — For Free!
Enter a topic, name, place, etc.