Demographic information and other research about age 50+ people, including the impact of the baby boom generation on housing, mobility, healthcare and more.
The information is presented in reverse chronological order by the source material's publication or release date and includes reports, case studies, tool kits and more.
If you have suggestions for resources to add to this collection, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
See our other Livable Communities archives
- Livable Communities and the Baby Boomers, e-book by Governing magazine
- The Boomer Nation: A State-by-State Snapshot, AARP
- 50+ African-American and Hispanic Populations in Select Metropolitan Markets. AARP
- Older Americans 2012: Key Indicators of Well-Being, Federal Intergency Forum on Age-Related Statistics
A Profile of Older Americans, Administration on Aging
- Aging Populations. article in PM Magazine, ICMA Publications
- Immigration, Aging and the Regional Chicago Economy, published in the journal Cityscape