There are valuable economic benefits to having communities that are walkable, bike-friendly and livable for people of all ages.
The information in this archive is presented in reverse chronological order by the source material's publication or release date and includes reports, case studies, tool kits and more.
If you have suggestions for resources to add to this collection, let us know by emailing email@example.com.
See our other Livable Communities archives
- Livability Fact Sheet: Economic Development and Livable Communities
- Livability Fact Sheet: Revitalization Without Displacement
- The Longevity Economy
- Walk This Walk: The Economic Promise of Walkable Places in Metropolitan Washington, D.C.
- Walk Toward Economic Stability: Research on Walkability and Home Values in Sacramento
- Good Walking is Good Business