Livable Communities E-Newsletter
Stay Informed — For Free! Subscribe today
The AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter is published on or about the third Wednesday of the month and is delivered directly to your email inbox. Each issue contains a mix of new research, best practices, community resources and information about age-friendly efforts from places near and far. It's an easy way to stay informed. Here's a sampling of our recent editions:
- How to Create a Grandparents Park (August 2014)
- Slideshow: A House That Can Be a Home for Life (July 2014)
- Where Have All Our Young People Gone? (June 2014)
- The Most Dangerous Places to Be a Pedestrian (May 2014)
- Slideshow: The 8 Domains of Livability (April 2014)
- Texas is Becoming More Walkable (March 2014)
- Portland Takes Age-Friendly Action (February 2014)
Complete the form below to subscribe today!
IMPORTANT: Because AARP wants to ensure that you are indeed choosing to sign up for the free Livable Communities monthly e-Newsletter, you will receive an email from us asking you to confirm your subscription order. It may take up to 3 or 4 weeks for this confirmation email to arrive. When it does, we hope you will click the box that says "Confirm Your Email Address Now." If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
One in Three Americans is Now 50 or Older
By 2030 one out of every five people in the U.S. will be 65-plus. Will your community be ready? AARP Livable Communities features the information and resources local leaders, planners and others need to create age-friendly places for people of all ages. About Us | Visit Our Archives
Great Places Blog