AARP Community Challenge Project Videos: Speciality Categories
See the results — and get inspired!
Click the place names in the list below to watch videos from a variety of grant categories, including community engagement efforts and digital literacy, as well as needed projects and adaptations due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
For information about the AARP Community Challenge (and to find links for more videos), visit AARP.org/CommunityChallenge.
AARP Community Challenge Videos
- Tempe, Arizona: Helping the City Become Dementia-Friendly (video) (2018)
- Seattle, Washington: Hosting a Hackathon to Develop Age-Friendly Solutions (video) (2017)
- Orlando, Florida: Tables of Connection 'Connect' Residents (video) (2021)
- Kaunakakai, Hawaii: Digital Literacy (state video) (2022)
- New Castle County, Delaware: Connecting Neighbors to COVID Resources (video) (2020)
- Millinocket, Maine: An Age-Friendly Winter Event Brings Joy (video) (2020)
- Bynum, North Carolina: A Community Center Expands its Reach as it Goes Viral (video) (2020)
- Find more Impact Articles and Videos »
- Learn more about the AARP Community Challenge and its winning grantees »
Stay Informed (for Free)
The weekly, award-winning AARP Livable Communities e-Newsletter provides local leaders with information and inspiration for making their town, city or neighborhood more livable for older adults and people of all ages. Subscribe today!
Or visit the A-Z Archive at top