Join us for two Coronavirus Tele-Town Halls on Thursday, April 22
Thursday, April 22, at 1 p.m. ET
Call toll-free 855-274-9507 to ask a question or listen to the live event here.
This live Q&A event will address the latest updates on the coronavirus vaccine, distribution plans and how to stay safe as activities resume.
Meet the experts:
- Kathleen Neuzil, M.D.
Center for Vaccine Development and Global Health,
University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Lilly Kan
Infectious Disease and Informatics,
National Association of County and City Health Officials
Join AARP for a special live event where a panel of experts will address your questions about coronavirus vaccines and how the pandemic is affecting Asian American and Pacific Islanders.
Meet the experts:
- Winston Wong, M.D.
CEO and Chair,
The National Council of Asian Pacific Islander Physicians
- Mary Joy Garcia-Dia, M.D.
Philippine Nurses Association of America
- John Yang
Replay previous AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town Halls
- April 8 - Coronavirus and Latinos: Safety, Protection and Prevention and Vaccines and Caring for Grandkids and Loved Ones
- April 1 - Coronavirus and The Black Community: Your Vaccine Questions Answered
- March 25 - Coronavirus: The Stimulus, Taxes and Vaccine
- March 11 - One Year of the Pandemic and Managing Personal Finances and Taxes
- February 25 - Coronavirus Vaccines and You
- February 11 - Coronavirus Vaccines: Your Questions Answered`
- Dec 3 - Coronavirus: Staying Safe & Coping This Winter
- Nov 19 - Coronavirus: Vaccines, Staying and A Caregiver's Thanksgiving
- Nov 12 - Coronavirus: Coping and Maintaining Your Well-Being
- Oct 1 - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic
- Sept 17 - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams
- Sept 3 - Coronavirus: Your Finances, Health & Family (6 months in)
- Aug 20 - Your Health and Staying Protected
- Aug 6 - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions
- July 23 - Coronavirus: Navigating the New Normal
- July 16 - The Health and Financial Security of Latinos
- July 9 - Coronavirus: Your Most Frequently Asked Questions
- June 18 and 20 - Strengthening Relationships Over Time and LGBTQ Non-Discrimination Protections
- June 11 – Coronavirus: Personal Resilience in the New Normal