AARP Genealogy Online: Tech to Connect provides you with the know-how to research your family's history using the latest and greatest online tools and resources. From using social networking to tracking family members to using new genealogical software for the first time, this fun-but-straightforward guide is an ideal starting point for beginners who are interested in tracking their ancestry and family history with ease and enjoyment.
- Covers everything you need to know about starting a genealogical research project, beginning with where and how to find interesting information
- Shares tips for communicating with other online genealogists, building a simple website that can be used for sharing information with other family members, and using public access catalogs
- Assumes no prior knowledge of doing genealogical research
- Offers the opportunity to obtain free genealogical database access as well as free genealogical software tools, including versions of Legacy Family Tree and Personal Ancestral Files
- Features task-oriented tutorials arranged in such a way to make it easy to find material and achieve success
Interested in finding your roots? AARP Genealogy Online: Tech to Connect helps intrigued researchers build an effective genealogy database to connect with their past and share it with the future.
Research your family's history without ever leaving the comfort of your home!