The museums of New Orleans offer a variety of exhibits that you can explore during Life@50+:
- The New Orleans Museum of Art houses over 40,000 works that span over 4,000 years in time.
- The National WWII Museum in New Orleans pays tribute to the brave men and women who fought for our country in the Second World War.
- The New Orleans Pharmacy Museum in the French Quarter is located at the site of the first pharmacy in the United States.
- The Southern Food and Beverage Museum is the place to learn about what makes New Orleans (and the south) what it is today – food and drink.
- Take a tour of the largest collection of southern art in the world at the Ogden Museum.