- 1-1/2 lb. fish steaks or filets of any firm white fish such as tilapia, red snapper, or mahi mahi
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cooking sherry (or good white wine)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
See also: Chef Pepín: Stirring the soul.
- Grind all the ingredients except the fish in a blender or food processor.
- Place the fish in a skillet and cover it with the mixture.
- When the sauce begins to boil, cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes.
Courtesy of Chef Pepín
You may also like: 7 healthy foods to keep you young.>>