Updating your AARP account information can be done in 4 easy steps. Follow the steps below to find your account information:
- Click the Login button in the red bar at the top of the screen. (If you’re already logged in, skip to step 3.)
- Fill in your login credentials and click Log In.
- Look for your name in the red bar at the top of the screen and click on it to reveal a dropdown list.
- Select My Account from the dropdown.
In the My AARP and Account Details tabs, you can see and update all your account details, including:
- Membership number
- Membership expiration date
- Email address
- Spouse/Partner (your free secondary member) information
- Community username
- Temporary Address
Plus, you can request a replacement card and print a copy of your card from the My AARP tab.
Originally published July 2019