Fraud Watch Network Watchdog Alerts, Tips & Resources, Free for Everyone
En español | The AARP Fraud Watch Network gives you access to information about how to protect yourself and your family. Non-members and members alike can get our Watchdog Alerts, stay up on con artists’ latest tricks, and find out what to do if you’ve been victimized. It’s free for everyone because AARP is committed to safeguarding Americans’ financial futures.
Get the inside scoop on how ID thieves can wreck your finances.
- Get fraud prevention tips from Frank Abagnale
- IRS Calling? Don’t Get Scammed
- Sign our petition to fight fraud
- Check out scams in your state
- Share your story
- See our survey and protect yourself online
- Are you scam-proof? Take our quiz
- Are you oversharing on Wi-Fi? Take our quiz
- Visit AARP TEK to learn more about staying safe online
Video: Scam Tracking Map
Fraud is never far away. But you can protect yourself by knowing what to watch out for – and by telling others when you’ve spotted a scam. AARP’s Fraud Watch Network scam-tracking map provides real-time alerts from law enforcement in your state.