ARP financial ambassador Jean Chatzky was the keynote speaker for the Financial Security and Boomer Women Forum, held September 30.
Distinguished members of Congress joined female leaders in the private sector and AARP executives in a conversation around three of the many roles women hold and how each affects their financial and retirement security.
Key leaders who have worked to improve women's financial security in the public and private sector kicked off the conversation. We hope that you’ll watch, and we hope that you will help continue this important dialogue.
- Nancy LeaMond, executive vice president, State and National Group, AARP; Jeannine English, president-elect, AARP
- Jean Chatzky, AARP financial ambassador, journalist, author and speaker
- Panel 1: Senator Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), Congresswoman Donna Edwards (D-Md.), Senator Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.), Congresswoman Cynthia Lummis (R-Wyo.)
- Panel 2: Diane Mayer, global brand manager, Marriott Residence Inn; Kathleen Murphy, president, Fidelity Personal Investing; Ana Recio Harvey, managing partner, HarveyFoster Impact Capital Group LLC; Diane Tomb, past president, National Association of Women Business Owners
Join the conversation and share your thoughts and ideas – you can comment on this page, under the YouTube videos, on our blog post, or via Twitter (tweet to @AARPMoney; hashtag #FSBW13).
Also of Interest
- 99 ways to save money on everything
- Surgeries you may want to avoid
- Sharpen your memory and problem-solving skills with our FREE Brain Games!
Join AARP Today — Receive access to exclusive information, benefits and discounts