- How did the national debt get to be so big?
- Who determines how much interest is paid on the national debt?
- Is there a limit on the national debt?
- What practical impact does the national debt have?
- Why can't the government just print more money to get out of debt?
- What is the public debt?
- How much has the public debt increased in recent years?
- How much U.S. debt is owned by foreign countries?
- Why is the president's budget request important?
- Why does the Congressional Budget Office prepare cost estimates?
- What's the difference between the debt and the deficit?
DISCOUNTS & BENEFITS
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Member access to financial and insurance products and services at AARPfinancial.com.
Members save on hearing care with the AARP® Hearing Care Program provided by HearUSA.
Members save 5% on monthly service and usage charges with Consumer Cellular.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today