Taking care of someone you love can be overwhelming. You may have to help manage everything, from preparing meals and paying bills to dealing with doctors and medical appointments. Having the support of family and friends at a time like this is essential.
See also: Caregiving Resource Center
Many Strong is a free online service that helps you coordinate care for a loved one so you can get much-needed logistical, financial and emotional support.
Once you've created a Many Strong account, you can invite friends and family to participate in your caregiving circle.
Here are some of the ways you can use the tool:
- Share information and updates about a person's health and well-being
- Post comments to express your concern and support
- Coordinate schedules to make sure caregiving chores are covered
- Volunteer your time to help out
- Make cash donations or purchase a gift card for your loved one
Many Strong is hosted by UnitedHealth Group and is open to everyone.