Resetting your AARP.org password is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the following link for the Password Reset page (opens a new window): Reset Your Password
- Enter your email address and click "Reset"
- After a few seconds you will receive an email with the subject line "Reset Your AARP.org Password."
- Click on the "Reset Your Password" link in the email
- Enter your new password twice and click "Create" (remember, passwords must be between six and 20 characters and contain at least one letter and one number)
- After clicking "Create" you will be taken back to the AARP.org login page where you can login with your email address and new password
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save on purchases from Fannie May® Fine Chocolates.
Members can earn exclusive points offers from Walgreens.
Members receive a free Tanger Coupon Book with discounts from top brand names.
Members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change. Join Today