Join for Just $16 A Year
- Discounts on travel and everyday savings
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine
- Free membership for your spouse or partner
Having a problem with a company? Let AARP’s Consumer Advocate Ron Burley solve it.
Submit a complaint.
Members can take AARP Driver Safety's classroom or online course at a discounted rate.
Register for an online course.
Members can get 50% off AARP’s new online dating service.
En español | Need a new or replacement AARP Membership Card? Follow these steps to print or order a new card for free:
1. Log into your account so that we can verify your information
2. Look for the AARP Membership Card image on the right side of your main account page
3. Click on the "Get Card" link
4. Select whether you would like a card mailed to you for free or print your card at home
You can also contact us by phone at 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277) or by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any membership questions.
Your AARP Membership Card makes it easy to take advantage of all the programs, services and discounts AARP members value most. Carry your card everywhere, then swipe it or show it to receive your AARP member benefits.
Swipe your card and start tracking your member benefits on your personalized Member Value Statement. Your card can now be used at:
Members save 10% on Mondays and 10% on Weekend Lunch at Outback Steakhouse.
Members receive 25% off regular price items when ordering online at Papa John’s.
AARP members can join Angie's List for up to 45% off the regular membership price.
Members receive exclusive savings on HP commercial technology, as well as free U.S. ground shipping.
Members save on services from Geek Squad® Tech Support & Guidance for AARP® Members.
See a full listing of your AARP Member Benefits.