There is no greater sacrifice. At AARP, we never take for granted the freedom and rights that are protected each day by our military men and women.
In honor of Veterans Day, AARP is offering a special discounted membership rate. AARP is dedicated to Veterans and their families and will make a donation to support several Veterans organizations across the country that provide vital support services to those brave American heroes.
AARP is Dedicated to Supporting Veterans
There are over 21 million Veterans in the U.S. and over 15 million Veterans age 50 plus.*
With the help from our caring members, AARP has donated over $300,000 in the past 3 years toward programs that directly impact Veterans and their families.
AARP’s resources also help provide valuable tools and information on important topics to Veterans and their families including:
- Health - answering questions about Veteran Benefits and Medicare
- Money - Pensions, Fraud, Social Security and Retirement Planning
- Work - Transitioning from the Military through Life Reimagined, and
- Caregiving to name just a few.
For a Limited Time enjoy up to 20% off your AARP membership dues.
Please join or renew today. AARP will make a donation to several State Veterans organizations whose missions are to provide support to Vets and their families.
Your AARP membership comes with:
- 12 month membership in AARP for you and another household member
- Award-winning AARP The Magazine
- Access to exclusive health products and dental coverage
- Discounts on hotels, airlines, car rentals, cell phone service and others
- 6-month free trial of Life Reimagined LifeMap’s Essential Subscription
Remember to join or renew today.
Or call Toll Free: 888-464-4366
You can also send a personal thank you to a Veteran now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership Offer valid November 2 - November 16, 2015