At AARP, we never take for granted the freedom and rights that are protected each day by our military men and women.
In honor of Veterans Day, AARP is offering a special discounted membership rate to everyone. AARP will also make a donation to Fisher House Foundation in support of their work helping military families. Fisher House Foundation provides a network of "comfort homes" where military and Veterans’ families can stay at no cost while a loved one receives medical treatment.
AARP is Dedicated to Supporting Veterans
There are over 21 million Veterans in the U.S. and over 15 million Veterans age 50 plus.*
With the help from our caring members, AARP has donated over $300,000 in the past 3 years toward programs that directly affect Veterans and their families.
From our advocacy efforts to our caregiving resources and other benefits, AARP provides valuable tools and information on important issues to Veterans and their families including:
- Health – Guidance on Medicare, Caregiving and Veteran Benefits
- Money –Social Security, Retirement Planning and Education Benefits
- Work – Transitioning from the Military to civilian employment
- Community Events, Volunteer Opportunities and much more
For a Limited Time enjoy up to 30% off your AARP membership dues.
Please join or renew today.
Your AARP membership comes with:
- 12 month membership in AARP for you and another household member
- Access to exclusive health products and dental coverage
- Award-winning AARP The Magazine
- Discounts on hotels, airlines, car rentals, cell phone service and others
Remember to join or renew today.
Or call Toll Free: 800-501-0178
Membership Offer valid November 3 – November 30, 2016