Join AARP TV as we walk with LGBT leaders and some Stonewall veterans on a tour of the neighborhood—now a National Historic Landmark, and listed on the National Register of Historic Places—where the riots of June 28, 1969, and the days following, took place. The modern-day tour is complemented with still photography from those galvanizing nights in 1969 and excerpts from the documentary films, "Before Stonewall" and "After Stonewall."
MORE ON STONEWALL
- What Stonewall Means to Me. Read
- Hispanics Fight for LGBT Rights. Read
- Gay Rights Pioneer Remembers Stonewall. Listen
- Coming Out at 50. Read
- What Does Stonewall Mean to You? Read
- Martina Navratilova on Stonewall. Watch