A new AARP iPad app, available for free download now, will allow you to keep all the news, information, tools, discounts and other benefits with you wherever you go. All you have to do is type in your email address and the password you created when you signed up for the AARP website, and boom — you're ready to customize the app so that you get exactly the features you want.
Are you a politics junkie hooked on election news? Click on the Politics & Society widget and you'll see the latest campaign happenings, along with policy news that affects you.
The new AARP iPad app, available now at the iTunes store, also offers:
- Volunteer opportunities, job listings and AARP offices in your area;
- Instant connections with other AARP members through our advocacy/volunteer features;
- Streaming music that keeps playing even if you leave the app to browse the Web;
- Easy sharing, via Facebook and Twitter integration and other options, of articles from AARP The Magazine and from AARP.org;
- Hours of high-def video from the extensive library of AARP broadcast and Internet content;
- AARP membership management tools — join, renew or update your membership with just a few simple taps and swipes.
Next ArticleRead This