- Discounts on travel and everyday savings.
- Subscription to AARP The Magazine.
- Free membership for your spouse or partner.
AARP Health Record
En español | AARP Health Record is a safe, convenient place for managing your family’s important health information.
AARP Health Record is free to AARP members. AARP uses Microsoft HealthVault to store data, so first-time users also will need to open a free HealthVault account.
1. Register on AARP.org. If you haven’t registered before, be sure that your name, ZIP code and birth date match those in your current AARP membership profile. To confirm AARP membership information, call 1-800-540-9784.
2. Join or renew your membership, if you’re not already an AARP member. If you’re a member and your membership information doesn’t fully match your site registration information, you may still land on the Join/Renew page. If this occurs, call 1-800-540-9784.
3. Sign up for a free HealthVault account and connect it to your new Health Record.
Want to know more about Health Record? Read our FAQs.
Discounts & Benefits
From companies that meet the high standards of service and quality set by AARP.
Members save 25% on orders of $200 or more and get 25% off lens upgrades at glasses.com.
Members can get exclusive points offers from Walgreens and Duane Reade.
Credit safeguards with AARP® Credit and Identity Theft Protection from TrustedID®.
Join or renew today! AARP members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.