En español l Recipes adapted from Rhys Rosenblum, executive chef, Restaurant Associates
Roasted Cauliflower and Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 head cauliflower
- 5 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- Salt, to taste
- White pepper, to taste
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
1. Clean the cauliflower and cut into small florets.
2. Toss the cauliflower with 2 teaspoons olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper, and roast at 375° F for 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Toss the tomatoes in 1 teaspoon olive oil and add to the cauliflower. Roast an additional 8 minutes.
4. Whisk together the Dijon mustard and the vinegar, then slowly incorporate the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil to make the vinaigrette.
5. In a bowl, gently toss together the cauliflower-tomatoes mixture, the parsley and the vinaigrette. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: 88 calories, 3g protein, 8g carbohydrates, 3g fiber, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 361mg sodium
Next page: Gigante bean salad. »