I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Reset your password by going to the password reset page and following these steps:
- Enter the email address that you used at registration
- Answer the security challenge by typing in the moving letters
- Click the Reset button
- You will receive an email with the subject line: "Reset Your AARP.org Password." It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox
- Open the email and click on the Reset Your Password button
- After that, enter your new password twice and click Create. You'll then be taken to the aarp.org login page, where you can log in with your email and new password
Still having trouble? Please call us at 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277).
Other Account FAQs
Get answers to most frequently asked questions
Three Ways to Access Your Membership Card.
You must be logged in to your online account to access your (or your household member) card for all options listed below.
Don’t have an online account yet? Create one here.
- Print your card at home.
- Request a card by mail.
- Digital wallet card. Android devices are not supported at this time.
If you or your household member lost your card or it's been stolen or damaged, we'll gladly replace it with a new one free of charge. Don’t worry; only your name and membership number are associated with your membership card. No financial or sensitive personal data is associated with your card.
Your address and other preferences can be updated easily at any time. Take care of it online by registering your account on AARP.org. If you prefer to call, the AARP customer care line can also help you over the phone at 1-888-OUR-AARP. (1-888-687-2277 Monday- Friday 7:00 AM to 11:00 PM EST).