Skip to content

Are you a caregiver? Tell us how you plan your getaway with loved ones for a chance to enter a weekly prize drawing.


How can I get a copy of my award letter or original statement from Social Security?

En español | You can request a copy of your award notice from the Social Security Administration by calling them toll free at 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or by contacting your local office.  You can find your local office at  If a copy is not available, they can provide you with an official letter with the information you need.

Submit a Question to AARP Experts

Didn’t see the answer to your question? Help us improve the tool by submitting your Social Security question. Go

Join the Discussion

0 |

Please leave your comment below.

You must be logged in to leave a comment.