1. This isn’t rocket science. If you’ve uploaded a photo, you can upload a video. Go to your Facebook Home page and click the Photos link on the left side toolbar.
2. The newly posted photos of your friends appear on the resulting page. When you’re through admiring them, look at the top left, and next to the Upload Photos button you should see an Upload Video button.
3. Click the button, and you arrive at the Create a New Video page. This page works similarly to the Upload a Photo page. The difference is that when you click the Browse button, a standard search window opens on your computer.
4. Browse your computer’s folders, find the video file you want to upload and click to select it. The upload begins immediately.
5. After the upload finishes, the video will be on your Facebook page, ready for you to tag and caption.