- Blood Protein Levels Could Help Predict Alzheimer's Disease
- College Education Doesn't Protect Against Alzheimer's
- Dementia Deaths in U.S. Have More Than Doubled
- Distant Relatives May Spell Greater Alzheimer's Risk
- Does Your Doctor Ask to Test Your Memory?
- Don't Be Taken In by Dementia 'Pseudomedicine'
- Falling for Fraud Might Be Early Sign of Alzheimer's
- Federal Government Spends $100 Million to Combat Alzheimer’s
- Hip Fractures May Signal Alzheimer's
- Study Links Midlife Activity Levels to Future Dementia Risk
- Using Cognitive Rehabilitation to Aid Dementia Patients