11. AARP's Protect Voters 50+ campaign helped older voters cast ballots and find information on issues.
12. Reaching more people than ever, aarp.org greatly expanded its news coverage this year.
13. Ethisphere named AARP one of the world's most ethical companies for the second year in a row, and The Washington Post named us one of 2020's top workplaces for a third year.
14. An expanded AARP Money Map debt manager helped people tackle their debt with a step-by-step plan.
15. The AARP Fraud Watch Network gave more than 5 million visitors to its web page the latest tips on spotting scams, while our helpline fielded calls from about 80,000 people reporting suspected fraud.
16. Our Movies for Grownups franchise held hundreds of free film screenings, many of them virtual after COVID-19 hit.
17. At our annual Celebration of Service, AARP members and volunteers donated more than 1 million food servings to those in need.
18. AARP Foundation Tax-Aide served more than 1.5 million taxpayers, many of them online, in 2020. Over 36,000 volunteers helped secure more than $1 billion in federal income tax refunds.
19. The Disrupt Aging Collection, launched with Getty Images, grew to 5,600 photos that help explode aging stereotypes.
20. AARP Foundation generated $100 million for older adults through programs like BACK TO WORK 50+.