Skip to content

Tax Savings for Affluent Older Families

For tax savings, convert a vacation home to your principal residence, give an IRA to charity and double your family's estate-tax break with a by-pass trust.

Join the Discussion

0 %{widget}% | Add Yours

You must be logged in to leave a comment.