Credit freezes are free under a federal law that just went into effect. Learn how to protect your credit.
by Sid Kirchheimer, AARP Bulletin, July 7, 2008
Gas comparison websites have been around for years, and they’re worth checking out to get the best deals in your Zip Code. Here are five:
1. Consider making your first stop at www.gasbuddy.com, the granddaddy of gas price websites.
2. Go to www.gaspricewatch.com for price changes at stations in the past 72 hours.
3. The AAA’s www.fuelcostcalculator.com delivers road trip cost calculations based on your car’s make and model.
4. At autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx, you get updates from 90,000 gas stations.
5. At www.altfuelprices.com, you can get a map to match a station to your fuel type.
Please leave your comment below.
You must be logged in to leave a comment.
Members can print free coupons at the Grocery Coupon Center powered by Coupons.com.
Members save 25% on purchases of $200+ and get free basic lenses or 25% off lens upgrades.
Members save 10% on their check every day.
AARP members receive exclusive member benefits & affect social change.
You are leaving AARP.org and going to the website of our trusted provider. The provider’s terms, conditions and policies apply. Please return to AARP.org to learn more about other benefits.
Your email address is now confirmed.
Manage your email preferences and tell us which topics interest you so that we can prioritize the information you receive.
Explore all that AARP has to offer.
In the next 24 hours, you will receive an email to confirm your subscription to receive emails
related to AARP volunteering. Once you confirm that subscription, you will regularly
receive communications related to AARP volunteering. In the meantime, please feel free
to search for ways to make a difference in your community at