Gas comparison websites have been around for years, and they’re worth checking out to get the best deals in your Zip Code. Here are five:
1. Consider making your first stop at www.gasbuddy.com, the granddaddy of gas price websites.
2. Go to www.gaspricewatch.com for price changes at stations in the past 72 hours.
3. The AAA’s www.fuelcostcalculator.com delivers road trip cost calculations based on your car’s make and model.
4. At autos.msn.com/everyday/gasstations.aspx, you get updates from 90,000 gas stations.
5. At www.altfuelprices.com, you can get a map to match a station to your fuel type.
Discounts & Benefits
Next ArticleRead This