I forgot my password. How do I reset it?
Reset your password by going to the password reset page and following these steps:
- Enter the email address that you used at registration
- Answer the security challenge by typing in the moving letters
- Click the Reset button
- You will receive an email with the subject line: "Reset Your AARP.org Password." It may take a few minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox
- Open the email and click on the Reset Your Password button
- After that, enter your new password twice and click Create. You'll then be taken to the aarp.org login page, where you can log in with your email and new password
Still having trouble? Please call us at 888-OUR-AARP (888-687-2277).