DOWNLOAD THE BOOK
GET THE FREE PRINTED BOOK
- Subscribe for free to the award-winning
AARP Livable Communities eNewsletter
- Learn more about Where We Live series
- Tell us about where you live! Complete the AARP.org/SharingLivableSolutions form by describing a project, feature, place or service that helps make your community livable for people of all ages.
- Get Where We Live: Communities for All Ages: 100+ Inspiring Ideas from America's Community Leaders, our second installment in the Where We Live series.
NOTE: Individuals ordering or downloading Where We Live will receive an email from AARP asking them to subscribe to the free, award-winning AARP Livable Communities Weekly e-Newsletter. No action needs to be taken to decline a subscription. The message will include a "verify" link to confirm a subscription. Subscribers can unsubscribe at any time.
Page published June/July 2016. Updated July 2017
Other Inspiring Resources
- AARP Livability Fact Sheet Series (pictured)
- AARP Imagining Livability Collection
- AARP Livable Communities Slideshows
- AARP Livable Communities Interviews
- AARP Livable Communities How To's
- AARP HomeFit Guide
- AARP Network of Age-Friendly Communities
- AARP Livable Communities A-Z Archives
The AARP Livability Fact Sheets series and the AARP HomeFit Guide are first-place winners in the Clearmark Awards and the AARP Imagining Livability Design Collection received Platinum-level honors from the 2015 MarCom Awards.