Javascript is not enabled.

Javascript must be enabled to use this site. Please enable Javascript in your browser and try again.

Federal Employees Health Benefits Program Skip to content

Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

En español | You come under the same rules as if you were working for any other large employer — that is, after turning 65, you’re entitled to delay Part B enrollment (and Part A too, if you want) for as long as you actively work for an employer that provides you with health insurance; and you’ll be entitled to a special enrollment period to sign up without penalty when the employment ends. In the meantime, you and your spouse must be offered exactly the same health benefits that are offered to younger federal workers and their spouses.

For more information, see the AARP article “Medicare When Working Beyond 65”.

Today’s Topics

    View More
    Skip Google Map Content

    In Your City

    Your City Name

    Enter address, city, state, or ZIP code.

    Hide Filter Results
    Filter Results
    Distance (in miles)

      AARP In Your State

      Visit the AARP state page for information about events, news and resources near you.