AARP is hosting a regular series of Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Halls. Please bookmark this page and join us each Thursday for the latest information on the coronavirus by calling toll-free 855-274-9507.
June 4 Tele-Town Hall
Coronavirus: Personal Resilience in the New Normal
As many states and communities continue physical distancing measures and others begin relaxing them, this week’s live Q&A event will address the challenges of staying socially engaged and connected to loved ones while remaining safe. Find out how you can stay sharp, manage anxiety and cope with isolation under the shifting regulations.
Call toll free 1-855-274-9507 to submit a question and listen to the live event here on Thursday at 1 p.m. ET.
For the latest coronavirus news and advice, go to AARP.org/coronavirus.
AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town Halls
- May 21 – Coronavirus: Caring for Loved Ones in Care Facilities with special guests Susan Lucci and Jo Ann Jenkins
- May 14 – Coronavirus: Veterans & Staying at Home With Lifestyle Experts
- May 7 – Coronavirus: Protecting Your Health & Bank Account and Managing Your Career, Business & Income
- April 30 – Coronavirus: Caring for Parents, Kids & Grandkids
- April 23 – Coronavirus: Supporting Loved Ones in Care Facilities and Disparate Impact on Communities
- April 16 – Coronavirus: Telehealth
- April 9 – Coronavirus: Coping and Maintaining Your Well-Being
- April 2 – Coronavirus: Managing Your Money and Protecting Your Health
- March 26 – Coronavirus: Protecting and Caring for Loved Ones
- March 19 – Coronavirus: Protect Your Health, Wealth and Loved Ones
- March 10 – Cornavirus: Symptoms. How to Protect Yourself, and What It Means for Older Adults and Caregivers