Staying Safe and Coping This Winter
Thursday, Dec. 3, at 1pm ET
Listen to a replay of the live event above.
As cases, hospitalizations and deaths from the coronavirus continue to spike nationwide and pandemic fatigue continues, this Q&A event provided the latest information on staying safe, vaccines, testing and risks related to specific activities. Our experts addressed how to maintain social connections and focus on mental wellness, including guidance to combat the underlying factors of social isolation and caring for yourself and family members.
Altha Stewart, M.D.
Immediate Past President
American Psychiatric Association
Steven C. Johnson, M.D.
Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases
Anschutz Medical Campus Multidisciplinary Center on Aging
University of Colorado School of Medicine
Replay previous AARP Coronavirus Tele-Town Halls
- Nov 19 - Coronavirus: Vaccines, Staying and A Caregiver's Thanksgiving
- Nov 12 - Coronavirus: Coping and Maintaining Your Well-Being
- Oct 1 - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic
- Sept 17 - Coronavirus: Prevention, Treatments, Vaccines & Avoiding Scams
- Sept 3 - Coronavirus: Your Finances, Health & Family (6 months in)
- Aug 20 - Your Health and Staying Protected
- Aug 6 - Coronavirus: Answering Your Most Frequent Questions
- April 30 – Coronavirus: Caring for Parents, Kids & Grandkids
- April 23 – Coronavirus: Supporting Loved Ones in Care Facilities and Disparate Impact on Communities
- April 16 – Coronavirus: Telehealth
- April 9 – Coronavirus: Coping and Maintaining Your Well-Being
- April 2 – Coronavirus: Managing Your Money and Protecting Your Health